5 Bedroom, House | Berwick,
A well proportioned 4/5 bedroom detached family house located in the popular village of Berwick affording views of the countryside.
Constructed in the early 1990s Amarisa provides spacious and flexible accommodation with benefits including a large sitting room with a handsome open fireplace, 2 further reception rooms and a spacious conservatory which overlooks an attractive south westerly landscaped garden. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith radiator.
- Reception Hall: 4.52m x 2.44m (14'10" x 8'0")maximum with radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 4.93m x 3.90m (16'2" x 12'10")with radiator, handsome fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth, far reaching rural views and folding double doors giving access to
- Dining Room: 3.89m x 2.90m (12'9" x 9'6")with radiator, patio doors to
- Conservatory: 9.10m x 4.45m (29'10" x 14'7")commanding a lovely garden aspect with 2 radiators, tiled floor, two sets of patio doors to sun terrace and garden.
- Third Reception Room/Bedroom 5: 3.60m x 2.74m (11'10" x 9')with radiator and views across the surrounding countryside, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith built in shower cubicle, low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap inset into vanity unit with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.26m x 3.38m (17'3" x 11'1")fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and matching light oak cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in Neff double oven with Neff four ring ceramic hob with filter hood above, built in Bosch dishwasher, fitted fridge/freezer, radiator.
- Utility Room: 2.74m x 1.88m (9' x 6'2")with working surface with cupboard below and matching cabinets over, single bowl stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator, door to side access to garden.The staircase rises to the Galleried Landing with far reaching views, radiator, double shelved linen storage cupboard housing Gloworm gas fired boiler, access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.40m x 3.89m (14'5" x 12'9")with panoramic views of the countryside and downland, radiator, range of built in wardrobe cupboards. Door to
- en suite Bathroomwith panelled Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, built in corner shower unit, low level wc, wash basin inset into vanity unit with cupboards and drawers below, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.84m x 2.92m (12'7" x 9'7")with built in wardrobes, radiator, with lovely views of the rear garden and wood.
- Bedroom 3: 3.78m x 2.70m (12'5" x 8'10")with radiator, built in wardrobes, views across surrounding countryside and downland.
- Bedroom 4: 3.35m x 2.95m (11' x 9'8")with radiator, lovely views of the rear garden and wood.
- Family Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, low level wc, washbasin inset into vanity unit, radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- OutsideTo the front of the property there is a gated gravelled driveway providing off street parking for numerous vehicles. To the rear of the property there is a most attractive south westerly landscaped garden which incorporates a substantial sun terrace with steps leading up to an area mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance which is adjoined by various shrub borders and a fruit cage.
- Tandem Garage: 8.50m x 3.12m (27'11" x 10'3")maximum with power and lighting. Offering potential for an annexe, subject to planning consent.