3 Bedroom, House | Oldfield Avenue, Eastbourne
A detached 3 bedroom house occupying a secluded corner plot within the much sought after Lower Willingdon.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation and is considered an ideal family home. The spacious sitting room has an attractive dual aspect whilst the adjacent dining room incorporates patio doors which open on to a well tended secluded front garden. In addition there is a large kitchen/breakfast room and a separate study. Further benefits include three double bedrooms affording downland views and a bath/shower room. An early inspection is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hall: 5.49m x 1.83m (18'0" x 6'0")maximum with large walk in cupboard, 2 radiators.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.97m x 3.60m (19'7" x 11'10")with dual aspect, feature fireplace with York stone surround and brick hearth, 2 radiators, archway to
- Dining Room: 3.05m x 3.05m (10'0" x 10'0")with radiator, double glazed doors to front garden.
- Reception Room 3/Study: 3.73m x 2.97m (12'3" x 9'9")with radiator, door to side garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.06m x 2.67m (13'4" x 8'9")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with Zanussi electric oven under and filter hood above, space for dishwasher, breakfast bar, large cupboard housing Valliant gas combination boiler, radiator.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with range of built in cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.70m x 3.66m (18'8" x 12'0")with dual aspect including downland views. Range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards with bedside drawers and separate dressing table with drawers under, 2 radiators and access to loft space.
- Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 2.74m (13'6" x 9')with downland views, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 3.00m (10'0" x 9'10")with downland views, radiator.
- Bath/Shower Roomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, shower cubicle with Mira shower, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe property occupies a corner plot with the main garden area extending to the front and side of the property which is fenced and hedged for privacy. The garden is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with various shrub borders. To the rear of the property there is a enclosed terraced area which offers much privacy.
- Garage: 5.64m x 2.74m (18'6" x 9')with power and lighting and up and over door, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer and other appliances (fridge and freezer).Driveway for off road parking.