2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | The Goffs, Eastbourne
No chain - An outstanding spacious ground floor apartment with a magnificent 120' private walled garden in this sought after residential area of Eastbourne.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been improved over the years and now provides an 18' refitted kitchen/breakfast room as well as a large refitted bathroom/shower room. The apartment features a 20' reception/dining hall with oak flooring and double doors to the garden as well as a large sitting room which secures a wonderful southerly aspect. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception/Dining Hall: 6.10m x 2.90m (20'0" x 9'6")with entry phone system, handsome herringbone brick fireplace, oak flooring, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 6.55m x 5.64m (21'6" x 18'6")into the bay window and the recesses with handsome period style fireplace, glorious aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.60m x 3.58m (18'4" x 11'9")refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, large single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric oven, electric hob and filter hood over as well as an integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for refrigerator/freezer, breakfast bar, two radiators.
- Bedroom 1: 5.49m x 4.88m (18'0" x 16'0")into the bay window and the recesses and affording a glorious southerly aspect over the private rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.27m x 3.45m (14'0" x 11'4")with radiator.
- Large Bathroom/Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, separate shower unit with electric Mira shower, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- OutsideAn outstanding feature of this property is the wonderful garden setting. The walled rear garden secures a southerly aspect and views over the adjacent Gildedge Park. The garden is principally laid to lawn and extends to a depth of about 120' by a width of about 80'. There are flower beds and borders and a variety of mature trees and shrubs, a lovely paved terrace flanks the rear elevation securing a wonderful southerly aspect and a high degree of privacy. Gated side access, brick built barbeque area.
- Garagesituated within a communal block to the front of the property (it is 2nd garage on the right hand side as you approach the property).