2 Bedroom, | The Mansions, 23 Compton Street
An outstanding and spaciously proportioned two bedroom penthouse apartment forming part of this seafront development by Berkeley Homes.
The immaculately presented and generously proportioned accommodation secures a southerly aspect from all of the principal rooms, there are also views toward the sea. A particular feature of this fine apartment is the 19' x 19' open plan sitting room/kitchen with luxurious fitted kitchen area with range of integrated Miele appliances. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high quality of this apartment and its fine location.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith wood effect flooring, skylight, underfloor heating, deep store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, further large store cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and tiled floor, video entry phone, double doors to
- Magnificent Sitting Room/Kitchen: 5.84m x 5.82m (19'2" x 19'1")affording a southerly aspect, underfloor heating, Fujitsu air conditioning system, doors to two areas of southerly Balcony. The kitchen area is fitted with an extensive range of granite working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated Siemens appliances including the eye level fan oven with combination microwave and oven above, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, five ring induction hob with granite worktop, filter hood over, island unit with further cupboard space and breakfast bar, tiled floor, underfloor heating. Door to Balconies.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.42m x 4.11m (14'6" x 13'6")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards but excluding the deep door recess, underfloor heating, sea view, door to Southerly Balcony and door to
- Spacious en suite Shower Room/Bathroomluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: 4.01m x 2.67m (13'2" x 8'9")with sea view, underfloor heating.
- Large Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash basin, wc, tiled floor, underfloor heating.
- OutsideA fine feature of this apartment are the three areas of southerly balcony, two of which secure sea views. The Mansions also provides well maintained communal gardens and grounds provided for the enjoyment of the residents.Large undercover Parking Bay situated below the building and access via automatic door.