5 Bedroom, House | Ridgelands Close, Eastbourne
A much improved and extended detached family home affording flexible accommodation and annexe within the popular Summerdown/Old Town borders.
The property occupies a corner plot situated within a cul-de-sac setting. Benefits include the spacious 22'x22' principal drawing room, separate dining room and a large kitchen/breakfast room with a range of Bosch integrated appliances. The master bedroom is served by an en suite shower room and a large separate dressing room (formerly fifth bedroom). The annexe/studio offers potential as a home and income opportunity. Available with no onward chain an appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hall: 4.55mX1.9mwith tiled flooring.
- Reception Hall: 6.40m x 3.45m (21' x 11'4")maximum with tiled flooring.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap inset into vanity unit.
- Spacious Drawing Room: 6.80m x 6.65m (22'4" x 21'10")with dual aspect, raised inset open fireplace with granite style hearth.
- Dining Room: 6.40m x 3.07m (21' x 10'1")with tiled flooring and door to attractive side garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.90m x 5.23m (19'4" x 17'2")maximum measurements of the L-shaped room with granite style working surfaces with crawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets above, single drainer inset sink unit with mixer tap, inset five ring Bosch induction hob with extractor fan over, built in Bosch electric oven, microwave, coffee maker and plate warmer, built in Bosch washing machine and Bosch dishwasher, built in cupboard housing Worcester gas fired boiler, further built in cupboards, tiled flooring with double doors to rear terrace.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.40m x 3.86m (21' x 12'8")into recess but excluding the depth of wardrobes, fitted dressing table with cupboards and drawers under, radiator, large walk in airing cupboard, door to
- Dressing Room: 3.25m x 2.80m (10'8" x 9'2")(formerly Bedroom 5) with radiator.
- En suite Shower Roomwith large double built in shower unit, wash basin with mixer tap inset into vanity unit, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.56m x 2.67m (11'8" x 8'9")excluding the depth of the range of fitted wardrobes, dressing table with cupboard and drawers under, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.20m x 2.84m (10'6" x 9'4")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.58m x 3.35m (11'9" x 11')(currently used as office) with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap inset into vanity unit with drawers under, heated towel rail.
- Separate Annexe/Studio: 5.84m x 3.68m (19'2" x 12'1")excluding the depth of wardrobes, range of built in cupboards, Velux windows.
- Large double shower Unit
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard under.
- OutsideThe property affords 2 separate attractive landscaped gardens. The first of which is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with steps leading to a raised seating area with brick built barbeque. To the side of the property there is a further landscaped area which also has steps to a covered decking area. There is a Summer House with power and lighting and an additional garden shed.
- ParkingThere is a large driveway in front of the property providing parking for 2 to 3 vehicles.