3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Eldon Road, Eastbourne
Commanding breathtaking south westerly views toward the downs - an immaculately and tastefully presented spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow of individual design and considerable appeal.
Most of the principal rooms and the delightful and easily maintained garden secure the view toward the South Downs. Bungalows this close to the town centre and the amenities of Old Town are rare. An inspection is recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.72m x 4.52m (18'9" x 14'10")commanding fine south westerly views toward the downs and featuring a handsome stone firesurround for electric fire, 2 radiators, double glazed patio doors to the garden and open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.90m x 3.00m (12'10" x 9'10")commanding south westerly views toward the downs, radiator and sliding double glazed patio door to
- Conservatory style Garden Room: 3.28m x 2.60m (10'9" x 8'6")also commanding outstanding views toward the downs and with double glazed door to garden.
- Large Study/Bedroom 3: 3.00m x 2.87m (9'10" x 9'5")with radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.89m x 2.97m (12'9" x 9'9")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching soft closing wall cabinets above, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Rangemaster oven with 2 ovens and grill with 5 gas hobs under a glass screen with filterhood above, Neff dishwashing machine, large eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, matching breakfast bar, radiator, door to
- Utility Room: 2.34m x 1.65m (7'8" x 5'5")with worktop with inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cupboard below, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer and freezer, built in shelved pantry storage cupboard with fitted water softening unit and additional storage cupboard, radiator and double glazed door to garden.
- Inner Hallwith radiator, deep shelved linen storage cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler and hot water cylinder, deep built in cloaks cupboard.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.83m x 3.00m (15'10" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the door recess and the build in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator, view towards the downs and door to
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachement, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard and drawers below, low level wc, tiled shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings and extractor fan, radiator, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.40m x 3.15m (14'5" x 10'4")into the wide recess with radiator.
- Shower Roomwith tiled shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings and extractor fan, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is the south westerly facing and easily maintained garden which is mainly situated at the rear flanking the south and west elevations. The principal area of lawned garden extends to a width of about 90' and extending around the side of the bungalow with paved terracing to form an attractive and secluded courtyard style garden. Timber garden store.
- Detached Double Garage: 5.26m x 4.98m (17'3" x 16'4")with automatic roller door, range of fitted storage cupboards, power and light points and double glazed door to the garden.
- Studio Room/Workshop: 3.70m x 1.73m (12'2" x 5'8")situated at the rear of the garage overlooking the garden with views to the downs with double glazed windows, power and light points and double glazed door to the garden.There is an additional car parking/turning space to the side of the garage.