3 Bedroom, House | Holywell Close, Eastbourne
Of a type rarely available - an attractive Regency style link detached 3 bedroom house with southerly garden located within the much sought after Meads village.
Situated adjacent to Holywell seafront the property is immaculately presented and affords light and bright accommodation throughout. The open plan kitchen/dining room has been refurbished in recent years with some integrated appliances and a 21' utility room. The sitting room has a large bay window which attracts much light whilst the study area has direct access to a sun terrace. There are sea views from the rear bedrooms. Available with no onward chain and early appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith parquet flooring, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.80m x 4.04m (19'0" x 13'3")with southerly aspect, fireplace with fitted gas fired log effect stove, range of built in shelving and cupboard space, 2 radiators and open plan with
- Study Area: 2.13m x 2.00m (7' x 6'7")with radiator, door to sun terrace.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.80m x 3.48m (19'0" x 11'5")maximum with radiator, range of granite style working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, space for range style oven with filter hood above, fitted fridge and freezer.
- Utility Room: 6.40m x 1.52m (21' x 5')with working surface with cupboards below and matching cabinets over, single drainer inset sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher with further space for dryer, patio doors to rear garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, airing cupboard, radiator. Door to Roof Terrace which affords veiws toward the sea.
- Bedroom 1: 4.70m x 3.66m (15'5" x 12'0")with seaviews, dual aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes, built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 3.89m x 3.66m (12'9" x 12'0")with 2 radiators, built in cupboards and double doors to Juliet style balcony.
- Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 2.34m (10'0" x 7'8")with seaviews, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith large double shower with Grohe shower unit and granite style seating area, wash basin inset into vanity unit with cupboards under, low level wc, radiator, heated towel rail.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful southerly garden which is mainly laid to patio for ease of maintenance with borders stocked with a variety of plants and shrubs. Outside tap. Summer House. There is also gated side access.
- Garage: 5.74m x 2.50m (18'10" x 8'2")with automated up and over door and lighting.