2 Bedroom, House | St Vincents Place, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned house within the exclusive residential area of Meads.
St. Vincents Place forms part of a development constructed by the well known Eastbourne builders Llewellyns within the exclusive residential area of Meads. The accommodation requires some improvement and offers great potential for a delightful home. With the shopping facilities of Meads high street nearby as well as the most scenic part of Eastbourne's seafront, and scenic downland countryside just beyond and an inspection is recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.30m x 4.42m (17'5" x 14'6")with stone fire surround for electric fire flanked by built in cabinets, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.40m x 2.18m (11'2" x 7'2")with garden aspect and range of working surfaces with stainless steel sink unit and drawers and cupboards below, matching range of wall cabinets, space for oven, fridge and washing machine, radiator, extractor fan.
- Rear Lobbywith door to garden and to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and window.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor Landing with large linen storage cupboard housing wall mounted Valliant gas fired boiler and retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.75m x 3.25m (15'7" x 10'8")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard and deep shelved storage cupboard, fitted wardrobe cupboard and drawer cabinet, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.78m x 2.64m (12'5" x 8'8")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with wall mounted Mira shower fitting over and screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThere are easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of about 30' and mainly paved with a variety of shrubs and a timber garden store. There is gated rear access and outside tap.
- Garage: 5.80m x 2.51m (19'0" x 8'3")No.20 in the block to the rear and situated in Gaudick Close off Gaudick Road with easy access to the garden gate to the property.
- A spaciously proportioned house within the exclusive residential area of Meads. The accommodation requires some improvement and offers great potential for a delightful home.