2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Madeira Way, Sovereign Harbour, Eastbourne
Affording magnificent harbour views - a spacious 2 bedroom second floor apartment with southerly balcony.
The well presented and generously proportioned accommodation has been improved by the present owners and now affords a refitted kitchen. Wonderful southerly views over the harbour to the sea beyond can be enjoyed from the master bedroom, sittin/dining room, kitchen and balcony. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate this fine home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith cloaks cupboard, shelved linen storage cupboard, entry phone system, radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.78m x 4.75m (15'8" x 15'7")affording spectacular views across the harbour to the sea beyond, 2 radiators, sliding patio doors to
- Balconywhich secures a southerly aspect and glorious views.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.58m x 1.96m (11'9" x 6'5")and fitted with range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer, further integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood over and microwave oven, gas fired boiler. The kitchen affords lovely harbour views.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 3.07m (16'0" x 10'1")and securing a glorious southerly aspect over the harbour to the sea beyond, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising shower unit with rainfall shower head, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 2.44m (11'9" x 8'0")with views over the harbour, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are maintained communal grounds.
- Off Road Parking Bayaccessed via electronic security gates.