4 Bedroom, House | Hyde Gardens, Eastbourne
Easily the finest period town house that we have seen in many years on the west side of Eastbourne's newly refurbished town centre.
With electronically gated and generous private courtyard parking space, the extremely elegant and luxuriously appointed accommodation is the result of a very tasteful renovation of this early Victorian house. Period character and fine detail has been painstakingly restored and introduced to the light and airy accommodation. The bespoke kitchen is designed by "Handmade Kitchens of Christchurch". The first viewing of this important house will impress any discerning buyer and a second viewing will only add to the appreciation of the exacting attention to detail throughout this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith fine period style staircase, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc and wall to wall range of cupboards housing the Worcester gas fired boiler and pressurised hot water cylinder, range of book shelving.
- Magnificent Drawing Room: 8.94m x 4.50m (29'4" x 14'9")approximate maximum measurements of this elegant room which commands a double aspect with a fine period style fire surround for the wood burning stove, two radiators, double glazed full height sash windows opening to the balcony.The fine period style staircase descends to the Lower Ground Floor
- Lower Hallwith radiator, storage cupboard below stairs and double doors opening into
- Spacious Dining Room: 6.05m x 4.40m (19'10" x 14'5")with courtyard garden aspect, three radiators, inset ceiling lighting, door to the courtyard garden and open plan with
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.22m x 4.06m (13'10" x 13'4")luxuriously equipped with a bespoke range of cupboards and wall cabinets by Handmade Kitchens of Christchurch with polished granite working surfaces, deep china butler's sink with mixer tap, Rangemaster double oven with grill, Bosch microwave oven and five gas hobs and hot plate with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, wine cooling unit, space for American style refrigerator, travertine tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting and rear courtyard garden aspect.
- Utility Room: 2.84m x 2.57m (9'4" x 8'5")approximate measurements of the 'L' shaped room which is open plan with the lower hall and equipped with a range of units with worktop and inset china sink with drainer and mixer tap and wall cabinets over, space for large freezer, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, tiled floor and door to the rear courtyard garden and car parking space.The fine period style staircase rises from the reception hall to a large Landing with radiator.
- Separate wcon the half landing with low level wc, wash basin and radiator.
- Spacious Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.45m x 4.45m (21'2" x 14'7")with southerly aspect over Hyde Gardens, two radiators and door to
- Dressing Room: 4.34m x 1.65m (14'3" x 5'5")with an extensive range of floor to ceiling open wardrobe space and glass fronted drawer units, shelving and door to
- Spacious and luxurious Bathroom: 4.45m x 2.82m (14'7" x 9'3")with roll top bath on ball and claw feet, matching pair of inset wash basins with cabinet below, large glass screened shower with multi jet shower system, two radiators and heated towel rails, tiled floor and window.The staircase continues to the half floor Landing well lit by the double glazed roof light.
- Bathroom 2with panelled bath, wash basin, low level wc, radiator.The staircase continues to the second floor Landing with folding ladder access to the extremely large and floored Loft providing extensive storage space and with planning consent (now lapsed) for a further bedroom.
- Bedroom 2: 4.62m x 3.48m (15'2" x 11'5")into the recesses with fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.11m x 3.50m (13'6" x 11'6")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.47m x 2.87m (14'8" x 9'5")with radiator.
- Shower Roomwith large shower, wash basin, low level wc and radiator.
- OutsideThe front courtyard style garden is a delight when stocked with flower baskets and attractive iron railings, access from the dining room. The courtyard garden at the rear opens to the
- Private and Enclosed Parking Areafor two large cars with large garden store/workshop and an automatic roller door providing privacy and security from the rear access into Mark Lane.