3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Parkway, Ratton
A luxuriously refurbished and spacious three bedroom detached bungalow set within secluded gardens on the exclusive Ratton estate.
The accommodation has been substantially improved with high quality materials to provide an extremely comfortable home in this sought after residential setting. Bungalows on the Ratton estate are rarely available and particularly in such attractive condition and an early appointment to view is therefore strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner front door leading to
- Entrance Hallwith radaitor, access hatch to loft.
- Spacious Stting Room: 4.88m x 3.66m (16'0" x 12'0")including the recesses flanking the chimney breast and affording a charming aspect to the front, feature fireplace inset with woodburning stove set onto granite hearth, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.12m x 3.05m (20'1" x 10'0")including the doorway recess and affording a lovely aspect into the rear garden. Luxuriously refitted with a range of oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, a range of integated appliances including the AEG four ring gas burning hob with filter hood over, AEG electric fan oven, dishwashing machine, washing machine/dryer, refrigerator and freezer, cupboard housing the Ideal gas boiler, additional deep storage cupboard, ceiling downlights, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.18m (12'0" x 10'5")affording a lovely garden aspect, radiator.
- Guest suite comprising Bedroom 2: 4.70m x 2.29m (15'5" x 7'6")with radiator and door to
- Entrance Hallluxuriously equipped with large shower unit, low level wc, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.33m (12'0" x 10'11")affording a charming aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomluxuriously fitted with a large panelled bath with mixer tap and independent shower fittings over with shower screen, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard below, ladder radiator, window.
- OutsideThere are delightful gardens arranged at the front and rear of the property with the rear garden extending to a depth in excess of 70' with the principal area being laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. The garden then continues into a further pretty area of woodland which is interspersed with mature shrubs and wild flowers which combine to provide an idyllic setting. A wide block paved terrace flanks the rear elevation. Gated access at both sides, outside tap, Summerhouse and two garden stores. The front garden is partly laid to lawn and well stocked with a variety of mature shrubs which provide privacy.
- A newly block paved entrance drive provides parking for at least two vehicles.