3 Bedroom, House | Beechwood Crescent, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned and substantially improved 3 bedroom house with garage in this highly sought after residential area near Gildredge Park.
The immaculately presented accommodation has been improved by the present owners and now affords a refitted kitchen/dining room as well as a refitted shower/bathroom. The courtyard rear garden has recently been laid to paving for ease of maintenance and secures a westerly aspect. Properties in this desirable location are extremely sought after and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.00m x 4.22m (16'5" x 13'10")with handsome stone fireplace with fitted gas fire, radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.26m x 3.18m (17'3" x 10'5")refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric oven with gas hob and filter hood over as well as low level refrigerator and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor into the kitchen area, sliding double glazed patio doors to garden.Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space which houses the wall mounted gas fired Gloworm boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 4.42m x 3.38m (14'6" x 11'1")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards but exclusing the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.38m x 3.07m (11'1" x 10'1")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and affording an aspect over the rear garden, built in shelved store cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.90m x 1.83m (9'6" x 6'0")including the depth of the build in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, fully tiled walls and tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe courtyard rear garden secures a westerly aspect and had been principally laid to paving for ease of maintenance. Part walled the garden has a fitted decked seating area. Pedestrian side access.
- Garagelocated in a nearby block with up and over door. There is a further parking area for residents and visitors.