£90,000 - SOLD
1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Sovereign Court, 21 Wannock Road
A spaciously proportioned ground floor retirement apartment situated in this popular development just off the seafront.
The accommodation has been improved over the years and the apartment now benefits from a refitted kitchen. An inspection will convey the appeal of this apartment and the Sovereign Court development.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith deep linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.57m x 4.32m (15' x 14'2")with stone fire surround and fitted electric fire, electric heater.
- Kitchen: 3.30m x 2.46m (10'10" x 8'1")refitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets above, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven and electric hob, space and plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer.
- Spacious Double Bedroom: 4.52m x 3.07m (14'10" x 10'1")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, electric heater.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with hand held shower fitting, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are communally maintained gardens and grounds and a visitors parking area.