3 Bedroom, House | Babylon Way, Ratton
A spaciously proportioned detached three bedroom house with large southerly garden situated in the exclusive residential area of Ratton.
This charming house has been attractively maintained over the years and benefits from a lovely 85' southerly rear garden, a double garage and double glazing was installed only about 2 years ago. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith understairs storage, 2 radiators.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and wash basin.
- Large Sitting Room: 5.80m x 4.27m (19'0" x 14'0")with aspect over the front garden, fireplace with fitted gas heater, two radiators, double glazed door to garden.
- Dining Room: 5.26m x 2.97m (17'3" x 9'9")affording a lovely rear garden aspect, two radiators. The dining room communicates on the open plan via connecting door with
- Study area: 3.05m x 1.52m (10'0" x 5')with fitted storage cupboard, there are sliding patio doors from the dining room to the rear garden and radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.95m x 2.64m (16'3" x 8'8")affording a garden aspect, fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level fan oven with gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and further space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired GlowWorm boiler, double glazed door to garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with two store cupboards one housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space via retractable ladder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.42m x 4.30m (14'6" x 14'1")with views towards the downs, extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with concealed door to under eaves storage, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.05m x 2.46m (10'0" x 8'1")with rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.27m x 2.34m (14'0" x 7'8")with under eaves storage cupboard, radiator.
- Large Shower Roomfitted with suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, two radiators.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the pretty garden setting. The front garden is principally laid to lawn and the rear garden affords a southerly aspect and extends to a depth of about 85'. The rear garden is also laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. A wide paved patio flanks the rear elevation and secures a high degree of privacy and available sunshine.
- Double Garage: 4.78m x 4.57m (15'8" x 15')with electric up and over door. To the rear of the garage is a
- Large Storeroom: 2.44m x 1.83m (8'0" x 6'0")The private entrance drive affords generous off road parking space.