3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Park Croft, Polegate
A substantially extended and much improved 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow in this popular residential setting between Willingdon and Polegate.
The accommodation has been significantly extended and features a magnificent 20' reception hall with double glazed atrium. There are 3 double bedrooms, one of which is currently used as a dining room, and both the kitchen and the main bathroom have been refitted in recent years. Only an inspection will convey the unusually spacious accommodation and secluded setting of this delightful bungalow.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Magnificent Reception Hall: 6.27m x 2.34m (20'7" x 7'8")with impressive glass roofed atrium, tiled floor, access hatch to loft, shelved airing cupboard with radiator and 2 radiators.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.65m x 3.35m (15'3" x 11')with a charming double aspect, radiator.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 3: 4.24m x 3.66m (13'11" x 12'0")including the recesses flanking the chimney breast and affording a double aspect, radiator, a pair of double glazed casement doors lead to
- Conservatory: 2.77m x 2.46m (9'1" x 8'1")affording a pretty aspect into the garden at the side, oak flooring, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.15m x 2.92m (10'4" x 9'7")affording a pretty aspect into the garden on the side and recently refitted with a range of working surfaces with oak fronted drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Hotpoint four ring electric hob with filter hood over, Bosch electric oven, refrigerator and under counter freezer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing the Vaillant wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor and part tiled walls, double glazed casement door leading to the garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.58m x 3.40m (11'9" x 11'2")with radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomrecently refitted with glass enclosed and fully tiled shower unit with Mira electric shower fittings, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap.
- Bedroom 2: 2.95m x 2.70m (9'8" x 8'10")with radiator.
- Bathroom/wcluxuriously refitted with a white suite comprising large panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, low level wc, ladder radiator, fully tiled wall and floor, window and extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are delightful and compact gardens arranged principally to the front and at both sides of the property. The gardens at both sides afford a high degree of privacy and are mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a large brick built fish pond providing a tranquil seating area. The extensive front garden is again mainly laid to lawn with a large block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles.
- Garage: 5.74m x 2.95m (18'10" x 9'8")with up and over door, power and light. The garage also houses the filtration system for the fishpond.