3 Bedroom, House | Eastbourne Road, Pevensey Bay
A charming 19th century Grade II listed period house of wonderful character within a lovely garden setting in Pevensey Bay.
The spacious accommodation retains a wealth of period character and charm and the property sits within large level gardens which afford a good degree of privacy. With some further improvement the property offers potential for an exceptionally fine home. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchfront door to
- Reception Hallwith quarry tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.15m x 4.01m (20'2" x 13'2")with large inglenook style fireplace and a double aspect, vaulted ceiling, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 3.89m x 3.18m (12'9" x 10'5")with garden aspect, fitted cabinet, radiator.
- Study: 3.20m x 3.00m (10'6" x 9'10")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Kitchen: 5.05m x 2.13m (16'7" x 7')with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, double bowl sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, further space for cooker and fridge/freezer, radiator, door to larder with space for further appliances, rear lobby with door to garden.
- Ground Floor Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.18m x 3.68m (17' x 12'1")with vaulted ceiling, triple aspect, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 2: 3.20m x 3.00m (10'6" x 9'10")with radiator, door to
- Large en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, wc, linen cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.89m x 3.18m (12'9" x 10'5")with brick fireplace, wash basin, radiator.
- OutsideThe gardens form a lovely setting for the property with the house sitting centrally within its plot. The large front garden is principally laid to lawn with a range of mature trees and shrubs. The rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and affords a good degree of privacy. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn with a wide variety of mature trees, picturesque paved terraces which secure a high degree of privacy and available sunshine. Gated side access, integral garden store, 2 large external stores, large glazed timber shed/workshop.
- Garage: 9.53m x 3.30m (31'3" x 10'10")with light and power points. The wide parking forecourt provides ample space for several vehicles.