3 Bedroom, House | Meadowlands Avenue, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented detached house with a charming mature garden setting.
The property has been most attractively maintained over the years and now offers potential for a fine home with the benefit of a garden securing a westerly aspect. The garage has been extended by the workshop area and the large double glazed conservatory secures a delightful garden view. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator and deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, radiator and window.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.10m x 5.08m (16'9" x 16'8")commanding far reaching views toward the Sussex countryside, handsome period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire on a marble hearth, radiator.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.10m x 3.18m (16'9" x 10'5")including the breakfast area with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and range of matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated eye level Neff double oven with grill, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, wall mounted GlowWorm gas fired boiler, radiator, door to garden and double glazed sliding patio doors to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 4.34m x 2.44m (14'3" x 8'0")commanding a delightful westerly garden aspect, radiator and sliding double glazed door to the terrace and garden.
- Small Study/Utility Room: 1.96m x 1.93m (6'5" x 6'4")with window.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor well lit Landing with access loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.10m x 3.30m (16'9" x 10'10")to include the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with matching dressing table units and bedside cabinets, two radiator, far reaching views.
- Bedroom 2: 3.15m x 2.60m (10'4" x 8'6")with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, built in corner shower unit, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.15m x 2.36m (10'4" x 7'9")with radiator.
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large corner shower unit, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the charming garden mainly arranged to the rear and securing a westerly aspect. Extending to a depth of about 75' and mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there are borders containing a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy, large garden shed and useful greenhouse, gated side access. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the conservatory.
- Garage: 8.00m x 2.36m (26'3" x 7'9")to include the depth of the workshop area at the rear which narrows to 7'5 with double glazed window, power and light points and personal rear door to the garden. The block paved entrance drive affords additional car parking space.