2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Sussex House, Hartington Place
Commanding glorious south westerly views over Eastbourne to the downs from an exclusive west town centre location - An immaculately presented purpose built 5th floor apartment.
The accommodation is generously proportioned affording the rare opportunity of a large dining area as well as a southerly balcony. Only an inspection will convey the high appeal as well as the high standard of presentation of this apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith service delivery cupboard and cloaks cupboard, large shelved storage cupboard, linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, entry phone system.
- Spacious 'L' shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 6.22m x 6.20m (20'5" x 20'4")reducing to 11'8 and commanding glorious south westerly views over Eastbourne to the downs, stone fire surround for electric fire, double glazed door to
- Balconycommanding a southerly aspect toward the downs.
- Kitchen: 4.11m x 2.13m (13'6" x 7')commanding views toward the downs, with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the brushed steel finished Diplomat oven and inset ceran hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine and washing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1: 4.10m x 2.84m (13'5" x 9'4")excluding the depth of the large built in wardrobe cupboard, view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 4.06m x 2.87m (13'4" x 9'5")including the depth of the wardrobe cupboard and door recess, view toward the downs.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath wtih independent wall mounted Triton shower fittings, low level wc and pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are maintained grounds which provide an attractive setting for Sussex House. On street residents car parking permits are available.
- Two Integral Storage Cupboardsare accessed on the ground floor.
- Lease999 years from 2003 (to be confirmed)
- Maintenance£415 per quarter (to be confirmed)