£765,000 - SOLD
3 Bedroom, House | Milton Street, Nr Alfriston
Commanding glorious views over the Cuckmere Valley - detached house of individual design and character set within extensive and easily maintained gardens.
The accommodation has been attractively maintained over the years and the property offers considerable scope for enlargement subject to any consents required. Only an inspection will convey the merit of this property and its lovely setting.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith quarry tiled floor, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 7.42m x 4.27m (24'4" x 14'0")with lovely garden aspect and featuring handsome Arts and Crafts style open fireplace with tiled hearth and over mantel, wood block flooring, radiator, double aspect and double glazed door to terrace and garden, double doors give access to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 4.10m x 3.53m (13'5" x 11'7")commanding glorious views over the gardens and adjacent scenic countryside with tiled floor, radiator and casement doors to garden.
- Spacious Dining Room: 4.27m x 3.60m (14'0" x 11'10")with lovely garden aspect, radiator, woodblock flooring.
- Large ground floor Bathroom: 4.22m x 3.35m (13'10" x 11')with deep recessed spa bath in tiled surround and Jacuzzi jets, wash basin in vanity unit with drawers and cupboard below, bidet, low level wc, heated towel rail, radiator, ceramic tiled floor
- Breakfast Room: 2.74m x 2.74m (9' x 9')commanding fine views over the Cuckmere Valley to the downs, radiator and tiled floor.
- Spacious Kitchen: 5.08m x 2.67m (16'8" x 8'9")with a fine double aspect which includes views over the Cuckmere Valley to the downs and equipped with extensive range of composite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching antique style pine cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, tiled floor, Dimplex fan assisted radiator, loft access and door to
- Utility Roomwith deep china sink and composite worktop with cupboards and plumbing for washingmachine below, range of storage cupboards housing the Boulter Buderus oil fired boiler for central heating and lagged water cylinder, tiled floor and door to entrance drive and double glazed door to garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with loft access.
- Spacious Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.30m x 4.27m (17'5" x 14'0")17'5 x 14' (5.31m x 4.27m) including the depth of the wall to wall range of wardrobe cupboards with storage space behind, range of matching dressing table units and drawers, beside cabinets, radiator and double aspect securing fine views.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 3.30m (13'10" x 10'10")with fine views, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.90m x 2.70m (12'10" x 8'10")into the wide window bay which commands fine views over the Cuckmere Valley, radiator, built in storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Shower Roomwith corner shower unit, wash basin in vanity unit,low level wc, heated towel rail, fine views.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is the lovely garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 300 and is mainly lawned for ease of maintenance. There are fine views secured from the sheltered terrace and a variety of trees add to the privacy through summer months. There is an ornamental pond, greenhouse and garden shed. Oil storage tank.
- Garage: 4.67m x 2.60m (15'4" x 8'6")with up and over door. There is ample space for the construction of additional garagingto the side of the property subject to any consents required and the entrance drive affords unusually generous parking space.