3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Mill Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious penthouse apartment with large southerly terrace commanding views to the downs.
Occupying the entire third floor of this fine purpose built development the property has the benefit of direct lift access to the reception hall. The extensive south westerly roof terrace affords outstanding views across Eastbourne to the downs. The generously proportioned accommodation has been attractively maintained by the present owners and affords a 20' kitchen/dining room as well as a spacious master bedroom suite. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith passenger lift directly into the apartment with security key access or communal staircase to private front door to
- Large Reception Hallwith entry phone, radiator, lift access.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.26m x 6.20m (23'10" x 20'4")and affording southerly views to the downs, marble fire surround with electric fire, 2 radiators, double glazed casement doors to
- Large Roof Terrace: 5.80m x 3.35m (19'0" x 11')approximate maximum measurements and with south westerly views over Eastbourne toward the downs.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.10m x 5.54m (20'0" x 18'2")reducing to 12'7" into the dining area with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit and built in eye level AEG double oven, AEG gas hob with filter hood over, built in refrigerator and freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and for washing machine, deep storage cupboard housing Vaillant gas fired boiler and water softening unit, access to under eaves storage.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.66m x 5.49m (18'7" x 18'0")into the wide bay window with south westerly views, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, double glazed casement doors to roof terrace and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, shower unit, radiator, part tiled walls, window.
- Bedroom 2: 6.40m x 3.45m (21' x 11'4")into the recesses and fitted with range of wardrobe cupboards, access to under eaves storage space, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.94m x 3.76m (12'11" x 12'4")approximate measurements of the L shaped room, large shelved built in linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, shower unit, radiator, part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThere are attractively maintained communal gardens and grounds arranged to the front and rear.
- Garagesituated to the rear of the development with automatic up and over door.