3 Bedroom, House | Furness Close, Furness Road
A charming and immaculately presented Grade II listed 3 bedroom house of delightful period character located close to the heart of Little Chelsea.
The accommodation has been substantially improved in recent years to provide a delightful home of great charm situated within just a few yards of Little Chelsea. Features include a 21' sitting/dining room, a refitted kitchen and a luxurious bathroom/wc. The large and useful cellar could provide a number of uses and even further accommodation, subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained. Properties of this type and quality are rarely available and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallstorage cupboard below stairs and steps leading down to
- Large Cellar/Utility Roomwhich extends predominantly under the sitting/dining room, space and plumbing for laundry appliances.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.55m x 3.40m (21'6" x 11'2")affording a delightful aspect into the secluded rear garden, attractive period style fireplace surround flanked at either side by fitted bookshelves and inset with wood burning stove, 2 radiators, double glazed sliding patio door leading to the rear garden.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.15m x 2.30m (10'4" x 7'7")recently refitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, deep Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Hotpoint electric fan assisted oven, Hotpoint 4 ring induction hob with filter hood over, space for refrigerator/freezer, space for dishwasher and washing machine, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler, double aspect.The staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.43m x 3.28m (11'3" x 10'9")affording a lovely aspect into the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.23m (11'7" x 10'7")with views over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.15m x 2.16m (10'4" x 7'1")with views of the Town Hall, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcluxuriously refitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent shower fitting over with screen, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, 2 windows.
- OutsideThe delightful and secluded rear garden measures approximately 30' in depth and is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with profusely stocked flower borders with interspersed fruit trees and flowering shrubs which combine to provide a most attractive setting. A large terrace flanks the rear elevation and there is gated side access, 2 brick built garden stores.
- Garage: 5.80m x 2.74m (19'0" x 9')with up and over door. In front of the garage is a large parking area sufficient to park 2 vehicles.