3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Haystoun Close, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented and spaciously proportioned three bedroom chalet style home in a glorious garden setting.
This fine home has been substantially improved and extended by the present owners and now provides extremely generous accommodation including a wonderful ground floor master bedroom suite and a large refitted kitchen/breakfast room. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, cloaks cupboard, two radiators.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.92m x 3.96m (26' x 13')affording a glorious southerly aspect over the rear garden. Handsome stone fireplace with fitted electric fire, two radiators, double glazed sliding door to garden and double doors to
- Conservatory: 4.60m x 3.89m (15'1" x 12'9")with lovely garden aspect, tiled floor, single door and double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.40m x 3.58m (14'5" x 11'9")refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the eye level Neff double oven/microwave and grill, two drawer dishwasher, five ring gas hob with filter hood over, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, door to
- Enclosed side Passagewaywith space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Magnificent Ground floor Bedroom suite: 6.70m x 4.88m (22' x 16'0")maximum measurements of the 'L' shaped room and with lovely garden aspect, three radiators, double doors to rear garden and door to
- Luxurious en suite Bath/Shower Roomwith suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, large wet room shower area with Aqualisa shower, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 5.49m x 3.50m (18'0" x 11'6")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith white suite comprising large shower unit with Mira shower, washbasin, low level wc, bidet and heated towel rail.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with sea view, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.53m x 3.48m (11'7" x 11'5")maximum measurements of the 'L' shaped room and excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and under eaves store cupboards, garden aspect, radiator.
- OutsideA glorious feature of this property is the southerly rear garden which secures a high degree of privacy and available sunshine. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders, a range of mature trees and shrubs including a variety of fruit trees, a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a southerly aspect.
- Garagewith up and over door, personal door to garden at the rear.The private entrance drive affords off road parking.