3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Cranborne Avenue, Meads
Commanding breath taking views from an exclusive Meads location - a spacious and immaculately presented detached bungalow set within delightful gardens.
The property has been substantially improved over the years by the present owners. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of the accommodation as well as the outstanding views the property offers.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand double glazed front door to
- Large Entrance Lobbywith teak woodblock flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, window.
- Reception Hallwith teak flooring, concealed radiator, cloaks cupboard and large linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.10m x 4.27m (20'0" x 14'0")commanding glorious views to the scenic downland countryside, handsome stone fire surround with gas coal effect fire, 2 radiators and glazed double doors give access to
- Dining Room: 3.96m x 3.35m (13' x 11')with radiator, lovely garden aspect and view toward the downs, double glazed patio door to the garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.11m x 2.87m (13'6" x 9'5")with attractive garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset Franke stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch electric oven with eye level microwave oven above, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, refrigerator with freezer over, AEG washing machine and Bosch dishwashing machine, radiator, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed door to the garden.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0")excluding the deep door recess, commanding views to the adjacent downland countryside, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted Aqualisa shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 3.35m (13'10" x 11')excluding the deep door recess, with wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 2.44m (11' x 8'0")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mxer tap and shower fittings, wash basin with fitted cupboards and drawers below and matching range of cabinets over, illuminated mirror, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its charming garden setting. The rear garden commands a fine south westerly aspect securing sun through most of the day as well as outstanding views. Extending to a depth of about 80' by a width of about 60' the garden is extensively lawned for ease of maintenance and flanked by delightfully stocked flower borders containing shrubs and plants that combine to provide colour throughout the year. A paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the dining room and the kitchen. At the end of the garden there is an attractively arranged terrace which commands breathtaking views toward the downs and over Eastbourne toward the sea. Gated side access to the front garden which is also attractively landscaped with a terrace that secures a fine view
- Double Garage: 5.18m x 4.75m (17' x 15'7")with automatic up and over door, power and light points. The entrance forecourt affords generous additional car parking space.