4 Bedroom, House | Kings Avenue, Eastbourne
Commanding far reaching views toward the Sussex Weald - a remarkably spacious detached 4 bedroom family house of great character.
The property provides generous family accommodation and important features include attractive Arts and Crafts style detail including a handsome fireplace and a fine staircase. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this charming home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and radiator.
- Spacious Reception Hall: 4.72m x 3.80m (15'6" x 12'6")to include the depth of the handsome Arts and Crafts style staircase, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.62m x 4.32m (15'2" x 14'2")with charming garden aspect, fireplace with fitted gas coal effect fire, radiator, double doors give access to the terrace and garden. Open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.78m x 3.05m (12'5" x 10'0")into the wide window bay with radiator.
- Spacious 2nd Reception Room: 5.38m x 4.70m (17'8" x 15'5")commanding far reaching views toward the Sussex Weald and featuring a fine Edwardian style fire surround with open hearth, 3 radiators.
- Spacious Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 6.10m x 3.20m (20'0" x 10'6")with double aspect including garden view and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and shelving over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, gas fired Aga with oven and 2 hobs, Neff dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, large pantry cupboard with space for tumble dryer, radiator and door to garden.The fine staircase rises from the reception hall to the Large Landing with radiator, shelved linen storage cupboard and loft access.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.38m x 3.80m (17'8" x 12'6")including the wide window bay which commands far reaching views toward the Sussex Weald, 3 radiators and door to
- Spacious Bathroom: 3.25m x 2.82m (10'8" x 9'3")excluding the depth of the oriel window bay, white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and matching period style low level wc by Sanitan, corner shower unit, radiator, heated towel rail and fine view.
- Bedroom 2: 4.70m x 4.32m (15'5" x 14'2")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 31.10m x 3.23m (102'0" x 10'7")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.76m x 2.87m (12'4" x 9'5")excluding part of the window bay which commands far reaching views, radiator.
- Bathroom 2with spa style bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin with low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideThe walled gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden securing a southerly aspect. Arranged at different levels with a wide terrace with access from the sitting room which affords a high degree of seclusion and a delightful aspect. There is a lawn with an area of garden flanked by rose clad walls. Timber Garden Store and gated side access.
- Garage: 5.18m x 2.34m (17' x 7'8")with up and over door. The entrance drive provides off road car parking space.