2 Bedroom, House | St Marys Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented end of terrace Victorian style house of charming period character delightfully situated within Old Town.
The accommodation benefits from a southerly aspect which affords an abundance of natural light and has been attractively maintained over the years to provide a delightful home. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.04m x 3.45m (13'3" x 11'4")including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast, fireplace with tiled hearth and display mantle over, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.40m x 3.10m (11'2" x 10'2")including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and affording an aspect into the rear garden, radiator and door to
- Kitchen: 4.22m x 1.83m (13'10" x 6'0")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over at one end, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, electric 4 ring cooking hob with stainless steel filter hood over, electric oven, space for refrigerator/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwashing machine, rear garden aspect, radiator, half glazed door to the rear garden.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with loft access hatch.
- Bedroom 1: 5.10m x 3.53m (16'9" x 11'7")including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast which features a handsome period style fireplace, 2 built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.50m x 3.15m (11'6" x 10'4")affording a southerly aspect and with views toward the downs, 2 built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment and shower end with independent wall mounted shower fittings and glass screen, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, built in storage cupboard, radiator, part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThe partly walled rear garden is arranged in a courtyard style and secures a delightful southerly aspect. Paved for ease of maintenance and with gated access at the side. Just beyond the kitchen door there is a useful Utility Store which houses the wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler and there is space and plumbing for laundry appliances.