£795,000 - SOLD
4 Bedroom, House | Old Camp Road, Summerdown
Chain Free - A remarkably spacious and extended detached residence refurbished to an exceptionally high specification in one of Eastbourne's most sought after roads.
This magnificent home has been significantly extended and extensively improved to provide luxuriously appointed versatile accommodation of contemporary design. The accommodation now features a 34' sitting/dining room as well as a 23' kitchen/dining room. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled flooring, under floor heating, double doors to
- Open plan Reception Hallwith contemporary glass and walnut staircase, tiled floor, underfloor heating.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 10.40m x 4.00m (34'1" x 13'1")reducing to 11'7" into the dining area and affording a lovely garden aspect, modern gas fire with handsome stone surround, tiled floor, under floor heating.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.30m x 3.56m (23'11" x 11'8")luxuriously equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Miele dishwasher and combination microwave, space and plumbing for further appliances, breakfast bar, tiled flooring, under floor heating.
- Family Room: 5.80m x 3.84m (19'0" x 12'7")with garden aspect, tiled floor, under floor heating, sliding patio doors to garden.
- Study/potential Bedroom 5: 4.14m x 2.74m (13'7" x 9')with fitted store cupboard, tiled floor, under floor heating.
- Utility Roomfitted with working surface with single bowl sink unit inset, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, fitted cupboards, tiled floor, under floor heating.The contemporary glass and walnut staircase rises to the Galleried First Floor Landing with access to loft space, large store cupboard with hot water cylinder and gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.70m x 3.68m (15'5" x 12'1")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards and bedroom furniture, southerly view toward the downs, radiator, door to
- large en suite Shower Roomluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising large shower unit, wash basin with soft closing drawers below, fitted steam free mirror, low level wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.70m (12'4" x 12'2")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.73m x 3.12m (12'3" x 10'3")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.07m x 2.74m (10'1" x 9')with southerly aspect over the rear garden to the downs, radiator.
- Large Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising large shower unit, separate panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin with cupboards below, fitted steam free mirror, low level wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled, radiator.
- OutsideThe gardens provide a lovely setting for the property as well as a southerly aspect. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn and secures a high degree of privacy and available sunshine, a wide decked terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a southerly aspect. The attractive front garden is principally laid to lawn with flower bedrs and borders.
- Home Office/Studio: 5.64m x 3.40m (18'6" x 11'2")including the depth of the integral garden store, double glazed, light and power points, casement door and sliding patio doors to the garden.The entrance drive affords generous off road parking space.