3 Bedroom, House | Woodgate Road, Eastbourne
A three bedroom semi detached family house with garage and 60' garden in this sought after residential area of Eastbourne.
The generously proportioned accommodation has recently been redecorated and with some further improvement offers potential for a fine family home. The property has the rare benefit of a wider plot as well as a garage. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended. Double glazed sliding doors to
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith tiled floor, inner door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 3.80m x 3.73m (12'6" x 12'3")into the bay window and recesses flanking the chimney breast, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.11m x 3.15m (13'6" x 10'4")affording a lovely garden aspect, fire surround with fitted gas heater, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.20m x 2.50m (10'6" x 8'2")fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric oven and four ring gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for refrigerator, Potterton gas fired boiler, serving hatch, radiator, door to
- Rear Lobbywith large store cupboard, door to garden.
- Separate wcwith wc.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.11m x 3.12m (13'6" x 10'3")including the depth of the door recess and affording an aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.20m (12'4" x 10'6")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.18m x 2.46m (10'5" x 8'1")with rear garden aspect, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bathroompanelled bath with shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, radiator.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the rear garden which extends to a depth of about 60' and is laid principally to lawn with flower beds and borders. A wide paved patio flanks the rear elevation. Gated side access.
- Garage: 5.50m x 2.74m (18'1" x 9')with up and over door and personal door to garden.The private entrance drive affords generous off road parking space.