2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Deans Road, Alfriston
A spaciously proportioned 2 bedroom detached bungalow within the highly sought after downland village of Alfriston.
The generous accommodation is now in need of some improvement but affords 2 large reception rooms as well as 2 large double bedrooms. The property offers vast potential to extend and create further accommodation. The attractive garden setting is a particular feature and the property is offered with no onward chain. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Reception Hallradiator, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Cloakroom/wcwash basin, heated towel rail.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.40m x 3.96m (21' x 13')with triple aspect and view over the rear garden, stone fireplace, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.43m (12'0" x 11'3")with lovely aspect over the rear garden, radiator. Door to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.87m x 2.54m (19'3" x 8'4")increasing to 11'1" maximum measurements of the irregular shaped room and with garden aspect. Equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric eye level fan oven with grill, low level refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, breakfast bar, door to garden.
- Bedroom 1: 5.18m x 3.66m (17' x 12'0")into the bay window and with aspect over the front garden, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.52m x 3.05m (14'10" x 10'0")with front garden aspect, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe gardens are a lovely feature of this property and the rear garden secures a southerly aspect and a high degree of seclusion. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a high degree of available sunshine. Gated side access.
- Double Garage: 5.28m x 4.67m (17'4" x 15'4")Rear door to garden.The private front entrance drive affords generous off road parking space.