3 Bedroom, House | Longland Road, Old Town
A delightfully presented and considerably improved semi detached house within the much sought after residential area of Old Town.
With views toward nearby downland countryside the accommodation has been significantly and tastefully improved by the present owners and now includes a Shaker style kitchen with Rangemaster range oven, new Camaro flooring throughout the ground floor and attractive fireplace in the sitting room. An inspection is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyand door to
- Large Entrance Hallwith 2 radiators, cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, radiator and window.
- Sitting Room: 3.90m x 3.90m (12'10" x 12'10")with period style fireplace with open hearth, radiator, view toward the downs.
- Dining Room: 3.70m x 3.12m (12'2" x 10'3")with garden aspect, 2 radiators, double glazed casement doors to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.76m x 2.44m (12'4" x 8'0")with garden aspect, range of solid pine working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below in the Shaker style with matching wall cabinets over, inset 1.5 bowl china sink with drainer, concealed wall mounted newly fitted Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, Rangemaster range style oven with double oven and grill and 5 gas hobs with extractor hood over, dishwashing machine and door to Lobby with doors to front and rear gardens. The attractive staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the Landing with access to the large fully boarded loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.76m (13' x 12'4")including the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, view to the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.73m x 3.15m (12'3" x 10'4")with far reaching views, fitted cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.43m x 2.44m (11'3" x 8'0")with far reaching views, fitted cupboard and radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor, window.
- OutsideThe easily maintained gardens are arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden extends to a depth approaching 60' with a pleasing aspect and a good degree of privacy. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with borders and a decked terrace flanks the rear elevation and outside tap.