4 Bedroom, House | Tasmania Way, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom detached family home with westerly rear garden and double garage within Eastbourne's exclusive North Harbour.
The spacious and bright accommodation is attractively presented and has been improved over the years. Features include a large sitting room, dining room communicating with the kitchen, a master bedroom with refitted ensuite shower room/wc and a double garage. Detached homes within this exclusive setting are especially sought after and an early appointment to view is therefore strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance HallWith deep store cupboard below stairs.
- CloakroomFitted with white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash basin, half tiled walls, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.60m x 3.45m (21'8" x 11'4")Affording views over the inner harbour waters, period style fireplace surround inset with living flame gas fire, sliding double glazed doors to the rear patio and garden.
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 2.62m (12'0" x 8'7")Communicating via archway with
- Kitchen: 4.65m x 2.82m (15'3" x 9'3")Affording an aspect into the rear garden and fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas burning hob with filter hood over, Neff double oven, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for refrigerator/freezer, casement door to rear garden.The staircase rises from the hall to the large first floor landing
- Master Bedroom Suite Comprising:
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.60m (13' x 11'10")Affording glorious views toward the inner harbour waters, built in double wardrobe cupboards, door to
- Ensuite Shower Room/wcRefitted with a white suite comprising large glass enclosed and fully tiled shower unit, vanity unit with wash basin, low level wc and cupboards, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 2.62m (12'0" x 8'7")With built in store cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 3.30m x 2.90m (10'10" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 4: 2.82m x 2.82m (9'3" x 9'3")Currently used as an office
- Bathroom/wcFitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc, wash basin, half tiled walls, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideOccupying a corner plot, there are gardens arranged at the front, side and rear of the property with the rear garden securing a westerly aspect and a high degree of privacy. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with attractive shrub borders and a wide terrace flanking the rear elevation. Gated side access. The front of the property provides parking space for two vehicles.
- Double Garage: 5.66m x 5.36m (18'7" x 17'7")With twin up and over doors, power and lighting, personal door to the rear.