2 Bedroom, House | Manor Way, Ratton
A flint period house of intriguing character forming part of the picturesque old world Ratton village.
The spacious accommodation has been well maintained over the years and provides elegant and bright accommodation with 2 large double bedrooms with vaulted ceilings and a spacious 21' sitting room with lovely garden aspect. A particular feature is the external bell which we understand was used to communicate with farm workers during the property's rural past. In addition to a garage there are charming communal gardens accessible at the rear which are beautifully maintained and form part of the idyllic setting of the property. The property is available with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith parquet flooring, under stairs storage cupboards, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, wc and window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.40m x 3.45m (21' x 11'4")affording a double aspect and fine view over the communal gardens, stone fireplace, 2 radiators, parquet flooring, door to communal garden. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.80m x 3.60m (12'6" x 11'10")with fine aspect over the gardens, parquet flooring, radiator, serving hatch from
- Kitchen: 3.66m x 2.57m (12'0" x 8'5")including the depth of the range of fitted units with working surfaces and double bowl sink unit with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for cooker and for fridge/freezer, radiator, door to
- Utility Roomwith plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, brick flooring, stable door to communal gardens.
- LandingThe handsome period style staircase rises from the recepton hall to the First Floor Landing with built in storage cupboard, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.40m x 3.53m (17'9" x 11'7")with vaulted ceiling and glorious aspect over the communal gardens, under eaves store cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.88m x 3.89m (16'0" x 12'9")into the recesses and with double aspect and view over the communal gardens, vaulted ceiling, under eaves store cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, radiator, part tiled walls, garden aspect.
- OutsideThe pretty walled communal gardens are a most attractive feature of the property providing a charming setting. Mainly laid to lawn with borders and ornamental trees. The property also has the benefit of the seating area securing a high degree of available sunshine and a westerly aspect. Garden Store.NB The communal gardens at the rear are only for the private use of the residents of the adjacent picturesque cottages.
- Garagesituated within a nearby block.