3 Bedroom, House | Fairway Close, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious detached 3 bedroom property in a lovely garden setting within the exclusive residential area of Summerdown.
The generous accommodation has been improved and extended over the years and now provides a 17' conservatory as well as 3 further reception rooms. Only an inspection will convey the generous proportions of the accommodation and the individual appeal of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith cloaks cupboard, radiator and inner glazed door to
- Large Reception Hallwith understairs storage, radiator, door to garage.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, wc and radiator.
- Sitting Room: 8.08m x 4.10m (26'6" x 13'5")into the bay window with period style fireplace surround, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 4.88m x 3.35m (16'0" x 11')into the bay window, garden aspect, serving hatch, radiator.
- Conservatory: 5.18m x 3.84m (17' x 12'7")with glorious garden aspect, tiled floor, double doors to garden.
- Study: 3.66m x 2.70m (12'0" x 8'10")with radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.27m x 3.25m (14'0" x 10'8")affording an aspect over the garden and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level oven and grill, electric hob with filter hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher and further space for fridge/freezer, door to
- Utility Room: 4.42m x 2.24m (14'6" x 7'4")with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, large butler style sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to garden.The stairs rise from the reception hall to the Spacious First Floor Landing, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, loft access.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.47m x 4.10m (14'8" x 13'5")and affording views over the garden to the sea beyond, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to Balcony and door to
- Large Dressing Room: 4.11m x 2.74m (13'6" x 9')with range of fitted wardrobes and dressing unit.
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, wash basin, wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 3.35m (13'10" x 11')with views to the sea, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.22m x 2.74m (13'10" x 9')with fitted wardrobe cupboards, downland views, radiator.
- Large Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin, wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe charming gardens provide a delightful setting and are arranged to the front and rear of the property. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 90' and secures a high degree of privacy as well as sunshine throughout the day. The garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. A wide terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a southerly aspect. 2 timber sheds, greenhouse, gated side access.
- Double Garage: 5.49m x 5.40m (18'0" x 17'9")with electric up and over door.The private entrance drive provides parking for several vehicles.