4 Bedroom, House | Upwick Road, Old Town
A beautifully presented and spaciously proportioned three/four bedroom detached family home in one of Old Town's most sought after roads.
The accommodation has been extended substantially and now provides a magnificent 19' kitchen/dining room with a lovely aspect over the rear garden. The refitted ground floor shower room provides an opportunity for the study to be used as an optional fourth bedroom. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the generous proportions of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, concealed radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.30m x 3.68m (14'1" x 12'1")into the bay window with handsome period style fireplace, radiator.
- Study/Bedroom 4: 2.74m x 2.50m (9' x 8'2")including the depth of the store cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Second Reception Room: 4.65m x 3.35m (15'3" x 11')with wood burner, radiator. Communicating on the open plan with
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.92m x 3.66m (19'5" x 12'0")increasing to 18'1 into the kitchen area and fitted with extensive range of granite and stainless steel work surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, large island unit with drawers and cupboards below and breakfast bar, range of integrated appliances including the dishwasher, electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood over, Neff coffee maker and microwave, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge/freezer, double glazed double doors give access to the rear garden.
- Ground floor Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings and rainfall shower head, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail. The handsome period style staircase rises to the first floor Landing with access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.30m x 3.68m (14'1" x 12'1")into the bay window and affording a view towards the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.07m (13' x 10'1")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.97m x 2.84m (9'9" x 9'4")excluding the depth of the door recess, garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising bath with roll top on claw feet with mixer tap, separate shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings and rainfall shower head, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe rear garden secures a southerly aspect and is principally laid to lawn with raised flower beds and borders a paved patio flanks the rear elevation and secures a high degree of privacy. At the far end of the garden there is an area of hardstanding measuring approximately 30' in depth. This area could provide off road parking at the rear of the property. Timber shed, greenhouse and gated side access.The private entrance drive provides generous off road car parking space.