3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Saffrons Court, Compton Place Road
A 2nd floor three bedroom purpose built apartment affording a glorious north easterly and south westerly aspect and overlooking park like communal gardens and the grounds of Compton Place.
The accommodation affords a 20' sitting/dining room with access to the enclosed balcony which both afford a south westerly aspect. There is the benefit of an en suite bathroom off the principal bedroom - an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hall: 7.21min length with built in double cloaks cupboard with cupboard over, built in shelved linen store cupboard housing the water cylinder with cupboard over, security entry phone, radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.25m x 4.37m (20'6" x 14'4")affording a glorious south westerly aspect overlooking the communal gardens and also overlooking the grounds of Compton Place, 2 radiators, double glazed door to
- Enclosed Balcony: 3.30m x 0.15m (10'10" x 0'6")affording views over the communal gardens and Meads Road.
- Kitchen: 3.25m x 2.44m (10'8" x 8'0")with fitted units comprising one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboards below, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, range of matching wall mounted cupboards, fitted appliances comprising ceramic halogen hob with filter hood over, eye level oven and grill with cupboards both under and over, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.95m x 3.66m (16'3" x 12'0")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator door to
- En suite Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower with shower screen, wash basin, bidet, wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')with fitted double wardrobe cupboard with cupboard over, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.18m x 2.20m (10'5" x 7'3")with built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator, door to the
- Bathroom 2currently arranged as a Shower Room with suite comprising shower unit,wash basin, wc, radiator, store cupboard and washing machine.
- OutsideSaffrons Court is set within delightful park like gardens and grounds laid mainly to lawn with flower borders and a number of mature trees.
- Garagewith up and over door.