3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Sussex Gardens, East Dean
***Price Range £400,000 to £425,000*** A charming 2/3 bedroom chalet style house situated within the sought after downland village of East Dean.
The well presented accommodation has been improved over the years and now includes a double glazed conservatory which affords a lovely aspect over the rear garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Reception Hallwith deep cloaks cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.32m x 5.23m (20'9" x 17'2")maximum measurement of the L shaped room with handsome stone fireplace with electric fire, 3 radiators.
- Dining Room/Potential Bedroom 3: 3.43m x 2.62m (11'3" x 8'7")with garden aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Conservatory: 3.18m x 2.34m (10'5" x 7'8")with glorious garden aspect, electric heater.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.56m x 3.48m (11'8" x 11'5")and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan eye level oven with microwave oven over, gas hob with filter hood over, fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for slimline dishwasher and washing machine, concealed Worcester gas fired boiler, tiled floor, door to garden.
- Ground Floor Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin set into vanity unit, low level wc, radiator.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space. Built in store cupboard, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 3.73m x 3.48m (12'3" x 11'5")with lovely southerly aspect over the rear garden, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and dressing unit, built in under eaves storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.12m x 3.07m (10'3" x 10'1")excluding the depth of the range of mirrored wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith suite comprisiing shower unit with wall mounted fitting, pedestal wash basin, wc, radiator, tiled floor.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the delightful garden setting arranged to the front and rear of the property. The front garden is mainly lawned. The southerly rear garden secures a good degree of privacy as well as available sunshine and is principally laid to lawn with a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation, ornamental pond, gated side access, small timber shed.
- Garage: 5.18m x 2.46m (17' x 8'1")with electric up and over door, light and power points, personal rear door to garden.The private entrance drive affords off road parking space.