4 Bedroom, House | Anderida Road, Lower Willingdon
A superbly presented and skilfully extended detached family house in Willingdon with a southerly garden.
The accommodation has been very tastefully extended and refurbished in recent years resulting in an exceptionally fine home. Important features include the unusually spacious and newly equipped kitchen/breakfast room which is open plan with the dining room. The ground floor bedroom and shower room offer scope for annexe facility for an elderly relative if required. Only an inspection will convey the high merit of this property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, tiled floor, deep storage cupboard and deep walk in cloaks/storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 5.44m x 3.48m (17'10" x 11'5")into the recesses flanking the log burning stove and affording an attractive open aspect, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.25m x 2.80m (10'8" x 9'2")with tiled floor.
- Spacious L shaped Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.00m x 5.05m (19'8" x 16'7")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room, tastefully extended and newly equipped with extensive range of polished quartz working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the pair of matching Neff ovens, including microwave facility and grill, plate warmer induction hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, breakfast bar, radiator, tiled floor, lovely garden aspect and integrated roof lights, open plan with Dining Room and double glazed casement doors give access to the rear garden.
- Utility Room: 2.36m x 2.20m (7'9" x 7'3")with plumbing for washing machine and space for American style refrigerator and dryer, range of fitted storage cupboards, tiled floor.
- Ground Floor Bedroom 4: 3.60m x 2.57m (11'10" x 8'5")with charming garden aspect, range of fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, matching storage cupboards and desk unit, radiator.
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and window and skylight window.The staircase rises from the Inner Hall to the large First Floor Landing with deep shelved linen storage cupboard, radiator and retractable ladder access to the large Loft Space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.25m x 3.23m (10'8" x 10'7")including the depth of wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with matching dressing unit, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.48m x 2.62m (11'5" x 8'7")excluding the depth of the deep door recess and built in double wardrobe cupboard, far reaching views toward the Sussex Weald.
- Bedroom 3: 2.67m x 2.44m (8'9" x 8'0")with radiator and far reaching views.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is its garden setting. The southerly rear garden extends to about 60' and is extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with wide and attractive stone terracing with a terrace flanking the rear elevation. Concealed at the end of the garden is a useful Timber Garden Shed. Power and lighting have been extended to the end of the garden.
- Integral Study/Utility Room: 3.10m x 2.24m (10'2" x 7'4")with power, light and telephone point, double glazed window and door from the side access.
- Integral Storage Facilityin place of the original garage which has been converted to provide further accommodation.