3 Bedroom, House | Dacre Road, Old Town
A substantially improved three bedroom end of terraced house with level southerly garden in the residential area of Old Town.
The well proportioned accommodation has been attractively improved by the present owners and now benefits from a 16' kitchen/dining room with aspect over the rear garden as well as a refitted bathroom/wc. This property has the added benefit of a 65' level rear garden with southerly aspect. An early appointment to view is recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith small understairs store cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 3.48m x 3.35m (11'5" x 11')with open fireplace, fitted shelving, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.05m x 3.38m (16'7" x 11'1")into the recesses flanking the chimney breast and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, inset sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker and further space for washing machine, concealed Glow Worm wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to rear garden.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, window.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.17m x 3.48m (13'8" x 11'5")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.38m x 2.77m (11'1" x 9'1")with aspect over the rear garden, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.46m x 2.16m (8'1" x 7'1")with rear garden aspect, radiator.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the walled rear garden which is principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and secures a southerly aspect. The level rear garden extends to a depth of about 65' and is of a good width, gated side access, timber shed.