2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Linkswood, Compton Place Road
Commanding glorious south westerly views toward the South Downs over the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course -
An immaculately presented and spaciously proportioned purpose built apartment with passenger lift in one of Eastbourne's west town centre's most sought after developments. Over recent years the accommodation has been improved and is tastefully presented throughout. Only an inspection will convey the individual appeal of the property and the fine views that it commands.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith entry phone, radiator, cloaks cupboard and deep shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, part tiled walls and window.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.40m x 4.20m (17'9" x 13'9")commanding a glorious south westerly view over the park like grounds and the adjacent Royal Eastbourne Golf Course to the downs. Attractive stone surround for an electric fire, radiator and double glazed door to
- Enclosed Balconywith double glazed patio doors and commanding lovely south westerly views.
- Kitchen: 3.10m x 2.62m (10'2" x 8'7")with a delightful view toward Gildredge Park and the downs beyond, extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and cabinets over, inset stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff eye level oven and grill, inset Neff four ring Ceran hob with filter hood over, Neff dishwashing machine and washing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer below, serving hatch to dining area.
- Bedroom 1: 5.38m x 3.30m (17'8" x 10'10")with views toward the golf course, fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 3.30m (11'10" x 10'10")with radiator.
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted Aqualisa shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThe extensive park like gardens and grounds provide a glorious setting for the Linkswood development and sit immediately adjacent to the scenic Royal Eastbourne Golf Course over which there are fine south westerly views to the South Downs National Park.
- Garage (No.50): 5.74m x 2.67m (18'10" x 8'9")with automatic up and over door and light point. Within the grounds there is additional visitors' parking space.