£350,000 - SOLD
3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Berkeley Court, 1-9 Wilmington Square
*** Price Range £350,000 to £365,000** An immaculately presented and substantially refurbished three bedroom purpose built apartment commanding wonderful views over Eastbourne to the downs from just off the seafront
This spaciously proportioned apartment has been extensively improved by the current owners and now affords a refitted kitchen, a luxuriously appointed en suite bathroom as well as a large refitted shower room. Only in inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful apartment.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith private front door to
- Reception Hallwith radiator, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, further deep walk in storage cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.44m x 5.20m (17'10" x 17'1")maximum measurements of the 'L' shaped room and affording glorious westerly views toward the downs, handsome fire surround with fitted electric fire, two radiators.
- Refitted Kitchen: 2.82m x 2.77m (9'3" x 9'1")equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated Bosch appliances including the eye level double oven and induction hob, washing machine, filter hood, integrated Siemens dishwasher.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.00m x 3.70m (13'1" x 12'2")excluding the depth of the door recess and including the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, glorious views towards the downs, radiator. Door to
- Spacious refitted en suite Bathroomwith 'P' shape bath and wall mounted shower fittings over, wc, bidet, pedestal wash basin, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.89m x 2.97m (12'9" x 9'9")including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, partial sea views, radiator.
- Bedroom 3/Dining Room: 4.17m x 2.54m (13'8" x 8'4")excluding the depth of the deep door recess, downland views, radiator.
- Large refitted Shower Roomwith shower unit and wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property within the communal grounds and approached by an electronically gated system is the private undercover parking bay (No.62), mobility scooter areas available with charging points.