3 Bedroom, House | Channel View Road, Eastbourne
Affording delightful views over gardens to the sea - A beautifully presented three bedroom house just off the seafront.
The tastefully and immaculately presented accommodation has been substantially improved over the years to provide a generously proportioned home. Fine features of the property include the spacious kitchen/breakfast room equipped with a Smeg range style oven and a spacious as well as luxuriously quipped bathroom with retro bath as well as a large shower. Only an internal inspection will convey the quality of this charming home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 7.54m x 4.04m (24'9" x 13'3")narrowing to 11'4 approximately in the dining area and featuring an open fireplace with stone hearth flanked by cabinets with shelving over, three radiators, views over the delightful gardens of Princes Park toward the sea.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 7.16m x 3.28m (23'6" x 10'9")with charming south westerly garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, floor to ceiling range of fitted storage cupboards, matching cupboard housing plumbing for washing machine, Smeg brushed steel finished range style oven with six gas hobs and double oven, plumbing for dishwashing machine, two radiators, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed casement doors to the rear garden.The staircase rises to the large first floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Spacious Bedroom 1: 5.23m x 4.34m (17'2" x 14'3")into the wide bay window which commands fine views over the Princes Park gardens and to the sea, fine period style fireplace surround flanked by cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 3.43m x 3.18m (11'3" x 10'5")with period style fire surround flanked by fitted cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.18m x 2.13m (7'2" x 7')maximum approximate measurements with radiator.
- Spacious and luxuriously fitted Bathroom: 3.20m x 2.50m (10'6" x 8'2")featuring a retro style bath with mixer tap, large shower unit with overhead rain shower, wash basin, low level wc, handsome period style fire surround, heated towel rail, fitted cupboard and concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating, heated towel rail and window.
- OutsideThe easily maintained and attractively designed gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the mainly walled rear garden securing a south westerly aspect with decked area flanked with borders containing a wide variety of shrubs and plants. There are two garden stores and gated rear access.