3 Bedroom, House | Kings Ride, Alfriston
A spacious detached house within a glorious garden setting with southerly views toward the South Downs enviably situated just a short walk from Alfriston's market square.
The generously proportioned accommodation provides a wealth of charm and character and lovely views over the gardens from all of the principal rooms. The property benefits from 3 large reception rooms as well as a good sized kitchen/breakfast room. The large southerly rear garden secures a high degree of privacy and particularly fine views can be enjoyed from the first floor accommodation. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this lovely home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, wc and tiled floor.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.40m x 4.27m (21' x 14'0")and affording a southerly garden aspect, handsome brick fire place, 3 radiators, door to garden.
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")with radiator, garden aspect.
- Study: 4.10m x 2.87m (13'5" x 9'5")with lovely aspect over the garden, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.30m x 3.66m (17'5" x 12'0")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room and with garden aspect, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets above, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, eye level electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood over, integrated refrigerator.
- Large Utility Room: 3.66m x 2.57m (12'0" x 8'5")with working surface and fitted drawers and cupboards, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Potterton gas fired boiler, space and plumbing for appliances, door to garden, large under stairs storage cupboard.The handsome oak staircase rises to the Spacious First Floor Landing with built in storage cupboards, radiator, access to loft space which, subject to planning consents, offers scope for further accommodation.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.40m x 4.27m (21' x 14'0")with double aspect and fine views over the garden to the downs beyond. Range of built in wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators, door to
- Large en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath and shower attachment, wc, pedestal wash basin, under eaves storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")with view over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath and separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, wc, radiator.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the glorious garden setting. The southerly rear garden extends to a depth of about 120' and secures a high degree of privacy and available sunshine. Principally laid to lawn with a range of mature trees and shrubs including a fine magnolia tree. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a southerly aspect. Garden shed and side access.
- Integral Garage: 4.40m x 2.74m (14'5" x 9')with oak doors. The large private entrance drive affords off road car parking and turning space for several vehicles.