3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Clifton House, 2 Park Avenue
A superbly presented and spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom second floor purpose built apartment overlooking playing fields.
The property has been substantially improved in recent years by the present owners and offers the rare facility of a third bedroom which is used as a study as well as an unusually large open plan sitting/dining room. There are views to the Downs as well as toward wooded parkland. An early inspection will convey the high quality of this delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith extensive range of storage cupboards including linen storage cupboard with cylinder, broom cupboard and large walk in cloakroom cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 8.48m x 3.90m (27'10" x 12'10")narrowing to 9'9" in the dining area and with attractive double aspect and handsome light oak finished fire surround for gas fire on marble hearth, 2 radiators, sliding double glazed patio doors give access to the
- Wide Balconywith fine aspect over the nearby playing fields.
- Kitchen: 2.84m x 2.64m (9'4" x 8'8")with view towards the Downs and recently refitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom 1: 4.37m x 3.28m (14'4" x 10'9")with attractive view towards the woodland and with radiator and door to
- Large refitted Shower Roomwith large shower unit, wash basin with cabinets below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, window.
- Bedroom 2: 2.82m x 2.50m (9'3" x 8'2")with view towards the Downs and 2 built in wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedrom 3: 4.37m x 2.20m (14'4" x 7'3")with woodland view, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideThere are most attractive gardens and grounds which afford a fine setting for the development being extensively lawned and partly wooded. The woodland of Hampden Park is also nearby.
- Garagesituated to the rear of the property with light and power point.