4 Bedroom, House | Letheren Place, Old Town
An immaculately presented four bedroom detached house in the heart of Old Town.
The delightful ground floor accommodation has been extended with a double glazed conservatory and there are views to the downs from the first floor. There is always a shortage of detached and easily maintained family houses in Old Town and an early inspection is recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.28m x 4.88m (17'4" x 16'0")into the recesses with handsome stone fire surround with gas coal effect fire, two radiators, glazed double doors open into
- Dining Room: 2.82m x 2.57m (9'3" x 8'5")with radiator and double glazed door to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 2.90m x 2.74m (9'6" x 9')with delightful garden aspect, tiled floor and door to the terrace and garden.
- Kitchen: 4.47m x 2.54m (14'8" x 8'4")into the utility area recess with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets, inset double bowl sink unit, plumbing for dishwashing machine and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, extractor hood, garden aspect and door to garden and door to
- Inner Lobbywith door to integral garage and
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.47m x 3.90m (14'8" x 12'10")into the recesses commanding views to the downs, large walk in wardrobe with window, radiator and door to
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below and matching cabinet over, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 2.50m (12'2" x 8'2")with view toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboard and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.87m x 2.70m (9'5" x 8'10")excluding the depth of the deep door recess, wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.92m x 2.50m (9'7" x 8'2")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over and shower screen, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property are the level and easily maintained gardens which are mainly arranged at the rear. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 35' and is mainly laid to lawn with borders containing a variety of shrubs. There is a paved terrace and decked terrace. Timber garden store and side access.
- Integral Garage: 5.56m x 2.51m (18'3" x 8'3")with up and over door, power and light points, wall mounted Myson gas fired boiler.The entrance drive affords parking for two cars.