2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Upper Kings Drive, Willingdon Village
A delightful and spaciously proportioned detached bungalow within the exclusive residential area of Old Willingdon Village.
The property is attractively presented and offers potential for a fine home with, subject to any consents required, scope for additional accommodation within the loft space. The mature and easily maintained gardens provide a good degree of seclusion. The property is vacant ande available for early possession with no onward chains.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Enclosed Entrance Porchand inner double doors give access to the
- Spacious Reception Hall: 4.32m x 2.82m (14'2" x 9'3")with radiator and large linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.60m x 4.93m (18'4" x 16'2")with gas fire fitted into tiled surround, 2 radiators and triple aspect.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.60m x 2.87m (11'10" x 9'5")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric oven and four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, space for washing machine, breakfast bar, radiator and double glazed door to Rear Lobby with built in storage cupboard housing the gas fired boiler.
- Inner Hallwith radiator and retractable ladder access to the large loft space. (Subject to any consents required the loft space might convert to provide additional accommodation.)
- Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 3.60m (16'0" x 11'10")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and matching drawer unit, radiator, double aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.43m (11'7" x 11'3")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideProviding an attractive setting for the property the relatively easily maintained gardens flank the bungalow on three sides and are mainly laid to lawn with flower borders and mature hedging which combines to provide a good degree of privacy. The rear garden extends to an overall width of about 45' by a similar depth and features an aluminium framed greenhouse and a creeper clad pergola.
- Detached single Garagewith up and over door and personal rear door approached from Ruskin Road at the end of the rear garden.