3 Bedroom, House | Canterbury Close, Willingdon
Commanding breathtaking views to scenic downland and the Sussex Weald - an immaculately presented semi detached house of considerable appeal.
The property has been improved in relatively recent years with new kitchen fittings and a large utility room has been added. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit of this exceptionally fine home and its lovely setting. Available for early vacant possession with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner double glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and wash basin and deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 8.23m x 3.53m (27'0" x 11'7")open fire place with gas coal effect fire and tiled surround, 2 radiators and a lovely garden aspect with far reaching views toward the Sussex Weald.
- Kitchen: 3.10m x 2.62m (10'2" x 8'7")with far reaching views over the charming garden. Extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboard below and matching wall cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Stoves double oven with eye level grill, inset Stoves 4 ring induction hob with filter hood over, deep shelved larder cupboard, radiator and open plan with rear lobby with double glazed door to garden and door to
- Large Utility Room: 3.48m x 1.75m (11'5" x 5'9")also with fine views and with work top with cupboards below, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted GloWorm gas fired boiler.The staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith retractable ladder access to the partly boarded loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.60m x 3.50m (11'10" x 11'6")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, and breathtaking views to the Sussex Weald.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 3.35m (11'10" x 11')to include the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and dressing table unit and excluding the depth of the shelved linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.54m x 2.20m (8'4" x 7'3")with radiator.
- Bathroomspacious bathroom with panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin and vanity unit with cupboard below, large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, radiator, and 2 windows.
- Separate wc
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the lovely garden setting. The rear garden extends around the side elevation with an attractively landscaped and wide terrace flanked by well stocked flower beds and borders and also commands exceptionally lovely and far reaching views securing afternoon sunshine. Beyond the large terrace is the slightly lower level of lawned garden which is easily maintained. Gated side access.
- Garage: 4.78m x 2.36m (15'8" x 7'9")with up and over door, power light points, double glazed window and rear door to the rear garden.