6 Bedroom, House | Willingdon Road, Eastbourne
Commanding spectacular sea and coastal views over Eastbourne - a spacious 6 bedroom detached family home with double garage.
Commanding spectacular sea and coastal views over Eastbourne - a spacious 6 bedroom detached family home with double garage. The generous and well presented accommodation currently provides 6 bedrooms and with some minor modification could provide a large ground floor bedroom suite if required. The principal rooms and large exterior decked terrace command some of the most breathtaking views over Eastbourne that we have recently seen and an early appointment to view is therefore strongly recommended.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyand inner double glazed front door leading to
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, large shelved airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, additional storage cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.25m x 3.90m (20'6" x 12'10")commanding breathtaking panoramic views over Eastbourne along the coastline towards Hastings and inland across the Sussex Weald, ornate period style fireplace inset with coal effect fire, 2 radiators, double aspect.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.50m x 3.56m (21'4" x 11'8")fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Diplomat 4 ring electric hob, integrated Hotpoint eye level electric oven and grill, space for refrigerator/freezer, integrated Indesit dishwashing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed door at the side leading to
- Utility Room: 2.29m x 1.45m (7'6" x 4'9")fitted with working surfaces with space and plumbing below for laundry appliances, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, fitted eye and base level storage cupboards, radiator, double glazed doors to the front and rear.
- Conservatory: 3.50m x 2.60m (11'6" x 8'6")commanding breathtaking panoramic views over Eastbourne toward the sea, Hastings headland and inland across the Sussex Weald, radiator, a pair of double glazed casement doors leading to the terrace.
- Bedroom 4: 3.90m x 2.54m (12'10" x 8'4")with radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.90m x 2.30m (12'10" x 7'7")with radiator.
- Bathroom/wcrecently refitted with a white suite comprising panelled jacuzzi style bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with Mira electric shower fittings, wash basin with mixer tap set on to vanity unit with storage cupboards below, low level wc, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls, 2 windows.From the hall the staircase rises to the
- Spacious First Floor Landingwhich affords spectacular views over Eastbourne toward the sea, deep storage cupboard, radiator and access hatch to loft.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 3.38m (14'3" x 11'1")commanding spectacular views over Eastbourne toward the seaw and the headland at Hastings and at the front toward the countryside of the nearby South Downs, deep built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, a pair of double glazed casement doors open to provide a Juliet balcony.
- En suite Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls, window and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 6.20m x 3.76m (20'4" x 12'4")including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and affording fine views over the Sussex Weald and towards scenic downland countryside, 2 radiators, double aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 4.88m x 2.51m (16'0" x 8'3")affording views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 6: 3.43m x 1.83m (11'3" x 6'0")affording fine views from its Velux window over Eastbourne toward the sea, radiator.
- Seperate wcfitted with low level wc, wash basin with storage cupboards below, radiator, window affording fine sea views.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged at the front and rear of the property with the rear garden extending to a depth in excess of ?'. A large decked terrace and paved patio flank the rear elevation and conservatory and afford some of the most breathtaking views over Eastbourne and the surrounding areas that we have recently seen. A few steps lead down to a generous lawned area which also provides excellent views. The lower section of garden is interspersed with a variety of mature and fruiting trees with potential for additional seating areas if required. Side access and timber garden shed. The front garden is profusely stocked with a variety of ornamental shrubs and plants and also provides the large block paved entrance driveway affording space to park a number of vehicles.
- Double Garage: 5.56m x 4.60m (18'3" x 15'1")with up and over door, power and lighting, personal double glazed door to the rear.