3 Bedroom, House | Framfield Way, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom detached residence with garage situated in the highly sought after residential area of Rodmill.
Although now in need of some modernisation the generously proportioned accommodation features two separate reception rooms, as well as a conservatory. The attractive level rear garden is an important feature and extends to a depth of about 70'. The property affords great potential for a fine family home in a convenient location and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallradiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.95m x 3.23m (16'3" x 10'7")with front garden aspect, brick fireplace, radiator.
- Dining Room: 11.00m x 3.50m (36'1" x 11'6")aspect over the rear garden, radiator, double doors to
- Conservatory: 2.95m 2.92mwith lovely aspect over the rear garden, space and plumbing for washing machine, door to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.96m x 2.44m (13' x 8'0")excluding the large door recess and fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, fitted eye level oven and grill, space for refrigerator and freezer space and plumbing for dishwashing machine, cupboard housing the gas fired boiler, under stairs storage, cupboard, door to rear garden.The staircase rises from the Reception hall to the
- Spacious First Floor Landingaccess to loft space, shelved linen storage cupboard, shelved store cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.25m (13' x 10'8")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, built in store cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 2.90m (11' x 9'6")affording an aspect over the rear garden, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.30m (9' x 7'7")radiator and large fitted storage cupboard.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideA fine feature of the property is the attractive garden setting, the level rear garden is principally laid to lawn with areas of paved patio, flower beds and borders, the garden extends to a depth of about 70' and secures a good degree of privacy and available sunshine, gated side access, the front garden is also principally laid to lawn with an area of off road parking.Store Room
- Garagewith up and over door and personal rear door to garden.