3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Saffrons Court, Compton Place Road
A spaciously proportioned three bedroom first floor purpose built apartment within this prestigeous development just to the west of the town centre.
The accommodation has been substantially improved in recent years and features a refitted kitchen and luxurious shower room/wc. The generous room proportions as well as the lovely westerly views over Compton Place will only be appreciated upon an internal inspection.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- 43' Reception Hallwith deep shelved storage cupboard and further deep storage cupboard for coats, two radiators.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 7.54m x 4.42m (24'9" x 14'6")reducing to 11'9 in width in the living area, affording lovely westerly views over the parklike communal gardens and grounds, stone fireplace surround inset with electric fire, two radiators, double glazed casement door leading to
- Large Balconyaffording views over the communal gardens.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.50m x 3.30m (14'9" x 10'10")approximate 'L' shaped dimensions, affording fine views over the Saffrons Cricket Ground toward the Town Hall and refitted in relatively recent years with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, composite sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances include the Beaumatic four ring gas hob with filter hood over, Beaumatic oven and grill below, dishwashing machine, refrigerator and freezer unit, integrated washing machine, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.86m x 3.94m (22'6" x 12'11")affording lovely westerly views over the communal gardens and grounds and toward the grounds of Compton Place, an extensive range of fitted and built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, double glazed casement door leading to the Balcony.
- En Suite Bathroom/wcfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment and shower curtain, low level wc, large wash basin with mixer tap set onto vanity unit with storage cupboards and drawers below, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ladder radiator, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.60m x 3.33m (15'1" x 10'11")affording views toward the Town Hall over the Saffrons Cricket Ground, extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards and matching bedroom furniture, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 2.82m (10'0" x 9'3")with views over the Saffrons Cricket Ground, two built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Shower Room/wcfitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled and glass enclosed shower unit, low level wc, large wash basin set onto vanity unit with cupboard and drawer strorage below, fully tiled walls, ladder radiator, window.