2 Bedroom, House | Michel Dene Road, East Dean
A spaciously proportioned detached house with 180' south westerly garden in the sought after area of East Dean.
The accommodation has been improved over the years including the refitting of the kitchen/breakfast room and spacious bathroom. The property secures fine sea and downland views and the large rear garden secures a wonderful south westerly aspect. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Lobbydouble glazed and affording wonderful views toward the sea. Inner door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 5.80m x 1.78m (19'0" x 5'10")
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with wc, wash basin with cupboards below, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Magnificent 'L' shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 7.10m x 6.40m (23'4" x 21')approximate maximum measurements and securing a lovely garden aspect, modern fitted gas fire, double doors to
- Sun Room: 6.70m x 1.52m (22' x 5')affording a south westerly aspect over the rear garden, casement doors to garden, door to garage.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.80m x 3.18m (12'6" x 10'5")excluding the depth of the deep recess with space for fridge/freezer and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the dishwasher, electric fan oven with electric hob and filter hood over, radiator, tiled floor.Staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.32m x 3.90m (14'2" x 12'10")affording glorious downland views, built in under eaves storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.27m x 2.97m (14'0" x 9'9")securing a double aspect with fine sea views, under eaves storage cupboards, radiator.
- Study: 2.62mexcluding the depth of the recess and with south westerly views to the downs, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising corner bath with shower attachment, separate shower unit with electric shower, wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 180' and has been attractively landscaped. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and secures a wonderful south westerly aspect and downland views. A large paved terrace with pergola secures views towards the sea and a high degree of privacy and available sunshine. Two timber sheds, gated side access.
- Garage: 5.26m x 2.67m (17'3" x 8'9")with up and over door, wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, personal door to sun room. The entrance drive affords off road parking.