6 Bedroom, House | Vicarage Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
An elegant and substantially improved 6 bedroom family house of Victorian character close to Gildredge House Free School.
The house has been significantly and tastefully improved over recent years retaining the delightful period which combines well with the modern amenities that have been introduced. There are south/westerly views to the downs and only an internal inspection will convey the generosity of the proportions of this outstanding family home.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner part glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith the handsome Victorian style staircase with deep storage cupboards below, concealed radiator.
- Magnificent open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 9.22m x 4.01m (30'3" x 13'2")narrowing to 10'10 in the dining area, attractive double aspect and handsome period style fire surround with open fireplace, two radiators, oak flooring, handsome beamed high ceiling and double glazed casement doors give access to the rear garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.88m x 3.18m (22'7" x 10'5")attractively equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over with soft closing drawers, double china sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated oven with five ring gas hob with filter hood over, Bosch dishwashing machine, plumbing for washing machine, space for large refrigerator, log burning stove in the dining area set into the attractive fire place recess, wall mounted gas fired boiler, electric convector radiator and garden aspect with double glazed casement doors to the garden. The handsome staircase rises to the first floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1/2nd Reception Room: 5.13m x 4.52m (16'10" x 14'10")into the widow bay with log burning stove in fireplace recess, radiator and double glazed casement doors to
- Balconywhich commands far reaching views toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.18m x 2.20m (10'5" x 7'3")
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with rounded shower end with wall mounted shower fittings and screen, wash basin and low level wc, range of fitted shelving, radiator.
- Shower Roomattractively fitted as a wet room with shower unit with glass screen and wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, window.The Edwardian style staircase continues to the second floor Landing with double glazed window and fitted storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 4.98m x 4.70m (16'4" x 15'5")excluding the depth of the pair of matching fitted wardrobe cupboards, into the wide bay window which commands outstanding south westerly views including views to the sea and to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.40m x 3.28m (11'2" x 10'9")with wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 6: 3.78m x 3.05m (12'5" x 10'0")with radiator and views toward the downs.
- OutsideThere are attractive walled and easily maintained gardens to the front and the rear. The rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 45' with an area of decked terracing with access from the dining area and kitchen. The further area of lawn has pedestrian access at the rear and is flanked by borders containing a variety of shrubs. The rear garden secures afternoon sunshine. Timber garden shed and integral garden store.
- An elegant and substantially improved six bedroom family house of Victorian style character close to Gildredge House free school and the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course.